Take this tonic daily, by the dropper-full, in juice, water, on your salad or straight in your mouth to keep illness at bay!
- 1/4 part peeled and chopped fresh horseradish
- 1/4 part chopped red onion
- 1/4 part peeled garlic cloves
- 1/4 part fresh ginger and hot chilis
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary, thyme, and oregano
Combine in a blender and cover with raw apple cider vinegar. Blend briefly, then pour into a large jar and set aside in a dark place for 2-4 weeks to marinate – shake the jar occasionally. Strain the mixture through a cheesecloth covered colander (use gloves to protect yourself from chili burns!), squeezing all the juice out. Bottle the vinegar and take up to 2 Tablespoons a day for your health!