You can still attend this class if you haven’t been to Part 1! This time we journey to the brain in our spinal cords and the wisdom of the body-mind. Did you know your feet provide important information to your spine about how to move and your relationship to the environment? Did you realize that even more minor impacts to the head and spine can effect thinking? Learn about herbs, foods and habits that support the brain-body connection and recovery of neural tissue.
Holistic Health Blog
- Gently We January
- Post Pneumonia Care
- Favorite Anti-microbial Herbs
- Flourishing Through Fallout:
- Summer Herbs for Kids
- Seasonal Support for your Respiratory System
- Cool Things About Your Kidneys!
- Relief for Your Respiratory System
- Take a Breath
- The Yoga Of Gardening
- Getting to the Root of Things
- Eating like a Locovore
- Have a Very Berry Summer!
- Weeding or Harvesting?
- Let’s Not Suffer Spring