This class explores our amazing brain and its connection with the gut. Did you know up to 70% of our primary neurotransmitters like Serotonin start their life in our small intestine? Did you know our brain also has helpful bacteria to keep things humming? Learn about herbs, foods and supplements that nourish neurotransmitters and balance brain chemistry.
Holistic Health Blog
- Gently We January
- Post Pneumonia Care
- Favorite Anti-microbial Herbs
- Flourishing Through Fallout:
- Summer Herbs for Kids
- Seasonal Support for your Respiratory System
- Cool Things About Your Kidneys!
- Relief for Your Respiratory System
- Take a Breath
- The Yoga Of Gardening
- Getting to the Root of Things
- Eating like a Locovore
- Have a Very Berry Summer!
- Weeding or Harvesting?
- Let’s Not Suffer Spring