Fukushima FALLout . . . The unimpeded outflow of radioactive material from 5 nuclear power plants has not abated, so if you have stopped thinking about it – it’s time to think again as contaminated debris and marine life is pervading the Pacific west coast.
Step-up your cellular protection in the following ways:
- Avoid foods/drinks/products from Japan and Eastern China. Stop eating tuna, pacific cod and taper off fish consumption in general (especially true for children).
- Drink carbon-filtered water or a combination of reverse osmosis-carbon filtered water (note that many bottled waters are NOT filtered and clean).
- Wash vegetables in water with a pinch of borax powder. Consider growing veggies in covered greenhouses using filtered water that you can recycle. Most fallout arrives as rain/fog/dew.
- Reduce or cut out dairy products, especially cows as bioaccumulation from rainwater continues to raise cesium levels.
- Eat naturally occurring antioxidant-rich plants: fresh berries of all kinds, raw fresh vegetables, sprouted/naturally fermented foods and super-greens like grasses (oat, alfalfa, barley, wheat), spirulina, chlorella etc.
- Use adaptogenic herb that contain Nrf- stimulating phyto-chemicals on a daily basis (see What’s Hot below).
- Do seasonal bowel cleansing with substances that are known to draw out radioactive elements: clay, charcoal, and apple pectin.
- Eat sweeping fibers like flax, apples, chia, okra and some seaweed daily.
- Send out positive healing energy to the ocean and the earth and your body everyday. Bless your food/drinks with your intention to heal yourself before you consume it. Connect with nature in gratitude and listen for natural intelligence to guide you
Here’s some more information . .
For more health tips on what you can do, go to my website: www.rainbowconnection.net and click to Holistic Health to read the article; Flourishing Through Fallout
This is truly the time to learn and practice the art of transmutation and transformation back to balance. Nature has a lot to teach us in this regard so don’t rule out what might look impossible.